Certified Maryland Clean Marinas - Crescent Yacht Club
1840 Cape May Road
Middle River, MD 21221
List of Amenities
- (Private Yacht Club, for Members and Guest Only).
- Approximately 75 Slips, boats up to 45’ LOA.
- Club House with Bar, Hall, Lounge and Kitchen.
- Beautiful grounds with Pavilion, Swimming Pool, Outdoor Grilling (Pit) Area, Playgrounds, Storage and Out Buildings.
Examples of Clean Marina Practices
- Oil Recycling.
- Rainwater grass area, Overland and Sheet Flow buffer areas.
- Storm Drain Stenciling: “No Dumping”
- No Boat Bottom Painting or Bottom Cleaning allowed.
- No Boat Hauling or Major Maintenance allowed.
- Oil Spill, Emergency Oil Booms available on-site.
- Portable Emergency Sump Pump available on-site.
- Emergency Action Plan Binder, information and training.
Chesapeake Bay Hotline
Call 1-877-224-7229to report any of the following
- Boating accident or reckless activity
- Fish kill or algal bloom
- Floating debris that poses a hazard to navigation
- Illegal fishing activity
- Public sewer leak or overflow
- Oil or hazardous material spill
- Critical area or wetlands violation
- Suspicious or unusual activity