Certified Maryland Clean Marinas - Haven Harbor Marina, L.L.C.
Haven Harbour Marina, L.L.C.
20880 Rock Hall Avenue
Rock Hall, MD 21661
1998 Marina of the Year
2010 Marina Life Magazine Best Customer Service Award
List of Amenities
- 217 slips and 5 moorings in an immaculate resort setting
- showers & laundry
- Full service boatyard with ABYC certified staff. Major refit yard.
- pumpout facilities
- experienced mechanics
- gas, diesel and ice
- air conditioned clubhouse
- two swimming pools
- barbeque & picnic pavilions
- shuffleboard & croquet
- deli w/beer
- marine/gift store, etc.
- Waterfront bar and grill
- Kayaks available
- Yacht Refit Center
- The High Tide Inn for overnight accommodations on site. Five guestrooms.
Examples of Clean Marina Practices
- Pressure washer catch basin prevents material washed from hulls from entering waterways; closed loop system
- Dustless sanding marina - zero tolerance for paint & chemicals entering grounds and water
- Used oil and fuel are collected and used to heat service buildings
- Recycle all glass, aluminum, tin, cardboard, plastic and shrinkwrap
- Provide "environmental audits" of boat systems
- Raising oysters as part of the Chesapeake Bay Foundation's oyster restoration project
- Enhanced stormwater runoff management plans and practices
Chesapeake Bay Hotline
Call 1-877-224-7229to report any of the following
- Boating accident or reckless activity
- Fish kill or algal bloom
- Floating debris that poses a hazard to navigation
- Illegal fishing activity
- Public sewer leak or overflow
- Oil or hazardous material spill
- Critical area or wetlands violation
- Suspicious or unusual activity