Disposition of Regulation Requests for 2013
The Secretary of the Maryland Department of Natural Resources has made the
following decisions based on the recommendation of the Boat Act Advisory Committee:
Please click on the name of the regulation to access the official COMAR
- Back River, Baltimore County.
- Bohemia River, Kent County.
- Chesapeake Bay - Eastern Shore.
- Chester River, Kent County.
- Choptank River, Talbot & Dorchester Counties.
- Eastern Bay.
- Little Annemessex River, Somerset County.
- Middle River, Baltimore County.
- Miles River, Baltimore County.
- Magothy River, Anne Arundel County.
- Nanticoke River, Dorchester & Wicomico Counties.
- Northeast River, Cecil County.
- Ocean City, Back Bays
- Patapsco River, Main Creek Anne
- Potomac River,
Aqueduct Intake Dam & Dam No. 1
- Speed Limits and operations of Vessels
Chesapeake Bay Hotline
Call 1-877-224-7229to report any of the following
- Boating accident or reckless activity
- Fish kill or algal bloom
- Floating debris that poses a hazard to navigation
- Illegal fishing activity
- Public sewer leak or overflow
- Oil or hazardous material spill
- Critical area or wetlands violation
- Suspicious or unusual activity