REPLACEMENT CARD REQUEST
If you have previously taken and passed a Maryland Basic Boating course or the Maryland equivalency exam, you may request a replacement card by providing the following information by fax or mail:
- Full Name (as provided at the Boater Safety Class)
- Current Mailing Address
- Date of birth (Month, Day and Year)
- Exact year and county in which you took the course, if known
- Day time phone number
Fax Number: (410) 643-1485
Maryland Natural Resources Police
305 Marine Academy Drive, Suite 1,
Stevensville, MD 21666.
There is no charge for this service. Please allow 2 weeks for the replacement card to be mailed to you. We do not fax copies of cards. If you have taken the course in another state, you will have to contact that state agency to issue you a duplicate card. Maryland recognizes all other states Boating Safety Education certificates as long as the course has been approved by NASBLA (National Association of State Boating Law Administrators). Please allow two weeks for receipt of the replacement card.
For more information, please call (410) 643-8502.
- For those who have taken the on-line Maryland Boating Safety Course with Boat-ed.com, please call 1-800-830-2268 for a replacement card.
- For those who have taken the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary or U.S. Power Squadron course, you must contact them directly for a replacement card.